Sunday, May 04, 2008

Belly Dancing at home via the internet

If you are interested in belly dancing, as I am, perhaps I will be able to help you with this blog. I will be gathering here all the resources I've found on the net for those of us who do not have any belly dancing classes to go to, or are not inclined to join even if there is one.
What got me interested first of all, is that I need to get some kind of regular exercise, otherwise I won't be able to fit into my size 10 jeans anymore! I tried some aerobics, but it got a bit boring. I also love the very feminine nature of the dance, and I think I have found the perfect exercise for myself.
When my sister was here, she gave me a few lessons, which she learned from classes she took in London. She said she had a good European belly dancer teacher there. Anyways, soon as I put on the belly dancing hipscarf, and the music was played, I knew I would be liking it very much and get more involved. Even if I don't get to be good at it, as long as I enjoy it and get the exercise, I'll continue. Want to join me?

Now to get some inspiration, I picked this video:


Its so much fun! Don't forget to subscribe to this blog so you can join me in my belly dancing adventure ;) Don't worry, I will guide you step-by-step. You will be seeing it here from a beginner's point of view.
Subscribe with Bloglines


Disclaimer: Any opinion I make here is just personal. I am only responsible for the content of this blog, but not liable for its use. Viewers are advised to exercise their own discretion.
All info and materials shown here will be linked to its original source if possible.
I reserve the rights to all my own photos and articles.

1 comment:

LG said...

I´m in! I subscribed! :)